Phlebotomy is the practice of removing blood from the body. With our dedicated and experienced staff, we ensure the safety and comfort of the patient and the integrity of the sample being collected. We aim to make your encounter as pain free as possible.
Blood tests have a wide range of uses and are one of the most common type of medical tests. For example, a blood test can be used to:
- Assess your general state of health
- Diagnose or monitor a patient’s condition
- Confirm the presence of a bacterial or viral infection
- See how well certain organs, such as the liver and kidneys, are functioning
- Screen for certain genetic conditions
No are appointments necessary for testing. Clients should come in with the requisition form from a doctor. You may request a test on your own, but we strongly recommend that you visit your doctor with the results for proper interpretation.
Testing Requisition Form